T1155III Pipeline Trencher
The T1155 Commander® 3 trencher is the perfect trenching machine to penetrate rock. It’s the ideal combination of heavy-duty construction, 540 hp (403 kW) from the turbocharged Caterpillar C15 ACERT Tier 3 or Tier 4 Final engine and sophisticated electronics.
The ideal combination of heavy-duty construction and horsepower.
Features & Benefits
SmartTEC computer-aided control system
Optional bridge and trencher booms
Rotary power trencher drive motor
- Approach Angle 16 deg
- Height Range 146" (370.8 cm)
- Length with 50" (127 cm) End Idler and 8 ft (2.44 m) Boom 37.3 ft 11.4 m
- Length with 50" (127 cm) End Idler and 10 ft (3.05 m) Boom 39.8 ft 12.1 m
- Length with 50" (127 cm) End Idler and 12 ft (3.66 m) Boom 42.3 ft 12.9 m
- Length with 50" (127 cm) End Idler and 14 ft (4.27 m) Boom (with Restraint Bar) 43 ft 13.1 m
- Length with 50" (127 cm) End Idler and 16 ft (4.88 m) Boom (with Restraint Bar) 45.3 ft 13.8 m
- Weight Range 120,000 lb - 170,000 lb (54,431.1 kg - 77,110.7 kg)
- Width Ranges 118"-120" (292.1 cm - 304.8 cm)
Engine - Option one
Engine - Option two
More from your machine
Purchase with confidence
Vermeer Confidence Plus® asset protection program provides the ongoing service you need to assist in protecting the productivity and value of your equipment.Learn more
Vermeer Corporation reserves the right to make changes in engineering, design and specifications; add improvements; or discontinue manufacturing at any time without notice or obligation. Equipment shown is for illustrative purposes only and may display optional accessories or components specific to their global region. Please contact your local Vermeer dealer for more information on machine specifications. Vermeer, the Vermeer logo and Equipped to Do More are trademarks of Vermeer Manufacturing Company in the U.S. and/or other countries. Copyright © 2015 Vermeer Corporation. All Rights Reserved.