LP Mini Vacuum Excavator
This LP series is a premier line of industrial vacuums and vacuum excavation equipment.Find A Dealer Request More Info
The LP mini series has full potholing/daylighting and cleanup capabilities with a 300-gal (1,136-L) debris capacity, full hydraulic rear door and 100-gal (378-L) water tanks.
Features & Benefits
Rear hydraulic claw door
Rear hydraulic claw door has an over-center locking mechanism for a no-fuss positive lock and unlock.
I beam trailer
Units are built from start to finish at our factory, including the trailer which consists of a sturdy I beam construction.
Cyclone four-way valve silencer (CVS) filtration system
The CVS filter housing has a .5 micron filtration that contains the four-way valve for reverse pressure and an oversized silencer for quiet operation. The silencer is located inside the 28-in (71-cm) diameter cyclone.
The polymer liner lines the bottom half of the debris tank for ease of dumping and clean out.
- Length 210 in (533 cm)
- Width 95 in (241 cm)
- Height 90 in (229 cm)
- Empty weight 5200 lbs (2359 kg)
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) 9995 lbs (4533 kg)
- Trailer axles 3500 lbs (1588 kg)
- Hitch Type Pintle
- Make and Model Kohler air-cooled EFI gas engine/diesel engine
- Horsepower 27 hp (20.1 kW)/24 hp (18 kW)
- Fuel tank capacity or type 30 gal (114 L)
- Enclosure Yes
Water Tank Option
- Water capacity 100 gal (378 L)
- Number of Tanks 2
- High pressure pump flow rate 4 gpm (15.1 L/min)
- High Pressure Pump 3000 psi (206.8 bar)
- High pressure hose length 50 ft (15 m)
- Low Water Shutoff Yes
- Spoil tank capacity 300 gal (1136 L)
- Door type Hydraulic
- Tank Lift Type Hydraulic
- Type of Filters Cartridge filter 0.5 microns
- Hose length 30 ft (9 m)
- Hose width/diameter 3 in 7.6 cm
- Vacuum 580 cfm (16 cubic m/min)
- Vacuum blower type PD blower
- Vacuum Mercury 14 inHg (0.4 bar)
Control Panel Option
- Controls Curbside
- Gauges Analog
- Hydraulic jack Standard
- Reverse Pressure Standard
Copyright © 2020 Vermeer Corporation. All Rights Reserved.