EV150 Vacuum Excavator
This EV150 trailer vac unit is ideal for valve box cleanout and vacuum excavation projects. The EV series offers maneuverability in tight spaces with high performance and can be efficiently towed with a half-ton pickup truck.
This economy vac is a powerful unit packed into a small footprint.
Features & Benefits
Hydraulic tilt tank
Efficiently offload debris.
40-gallon water tank
Has 40 gal (151.4 L) of fresh water with 4 gpm (15 L/min) at 3,000 psi water pump.
The FlowMaster option can be used to hydraulically exercise water valves and hydrants, making sure they will work properly in times of need.
I beam trailer
Units are built from start to finish at our factory, including the trailer which consists of a sturdy I beam construction.
- Length 196 in (498 cm)
- Width 72 in (188.9 cm)
- Height 60 in (152.4 cm)
- Empty weight 2100 lbs (953 kg)
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) 3500 lbs (1587 kg)
- Trailer axles (2) 3500 lbs (1587 kg)
- Hitch Type Pintle
- Length 150 in (381 cm)
- Width 55 in (140 cm)
- Height 46 in (117 cm)
- Empty weight 1800 lbs (816 kg)
- Make and Model Kohler EFI Gas
- Horsepower 27 hp (20 kW)
- Fuel tank capacity or type 5 gal (19 L)
- Water capacity 40 gal (151 L)
- Number of Tanks 1
- High pressure pump flow rate 4 gpm (15.1 L/min)
- High Pressure Pump 3000 psi (206.8 bar)
- High pressure hose length 50 ft (15 m)
- Low Water Shutoff Yes
- Spoil tank capacity 150 gal (567.8 L)
- Door type Manual wheel locking system
- Tank Lift Type Hydraulic tilt
- Type of Filters 0.5 micron filtration
- Hose length 30 ft (9 m)
- Hose width/diameter 3 in 7.6 cm
- Vacuum 580 cfm (16 cubic m/min)
- Vacuum blower type PD blower
- Vacuum Mercury 13 inHg (0.3 bar)
- Controls Curbside
- Gauges Analog
- Flowmaster Optional
Copyright © 2020 Vermeer Corporation. All Rights Reserved.