BoreAssist provides on-rig bore planning and less stress logging while drilling using user-friendly preloaded templates and innovative technology.Find A Dealer Request More Info
There is great value in taking basic steps to plan ahead with your horizontal directional drill project. Using Vermeer BoreAssist with the Digitrak® Aurora® display, your team can plan bores and compare bore plans with ease. When coupled with Log-While-Drilling (LWD™), you can compare Log-While-Drilling data to your current plan using BoreAssist. The drill operator can then follow the rod-by-rod plan to drill the planned bore. Using the LWD Live™ and BoreAssist applications combined helps the operator drill according to plan, reducing potential corrections.
Features & Benefits
On-rig bore plan
Compare as you drill
- Product Compatibility Vermeer Projects, LWD Live
- Equipment Compatibility Any Vermeer drill with a DigiTrak Aurora display. BoreAssist with live drill-head tracking requires DCI LWD Live and a corresponding DCI locator.
- License Options Yearly subscription
- Software Platform On-machine display
- Data Storage Native and USB
- Machine Hardware Requirements DigiTrak Aurora display, AP8, AF10, AF8
More from your machine
Vermeer Corporation reserves the right to make changes in engineering, design, and specifications; add improvements; or discontinue manufacturing at any time without notice or obligation. Equipment shown is for illustrative purposes only and may display optional or global-region specific features, accessories or components. Please contact your local Vermeer dealer for more information on machine specifications. Vermeer, the Vermeer logo, Equipped to Do More and Navigator are trademarks of Vermeer Manufacturing Company in the U.S. and/or other countries Copyright © 2019 Vermeer Corporation. All Rights Reserved.