M7040 Disc Mower
The Vermeer M7040 disc mower delivers high performance with minimal maintenance. Exclusive bi-shaft design provides each disc with its own set of gears, bearings and lubricants – and the gears stay in the grease, even when mowing at angles. Extra wide skid shoes eliminate pinch points to protect against rock damage and simplify blade replacement. Seven discs mow a width of 9.2 in (2.8 m) with each pass.
Designed to cut acre after acre with minimal maintenance.
Features & Benefits
Tapered, low-profile cutter bar
Outer bar support
Quick-Clip blade retention system
Dimensions and Weights - Approximate
- Transport Width 94 in 238.8 cm
- Transport Length 78 in 198.1 cm
- Hitch 3-pt., Category II
- Drive 540 rpm PTO
- Drawbar Horsepower 70 hp 52.2 kw
- Hydraulic requirements 1 single acting valve
- Flow Rate 6 gpm 22.7 L/min
- Hydraulic Pressure 2000 psi 137.9 bar
- Cutting Width 110 in 279.4 cm
- Number of Discs 7
- Disc Type Quick -Clip
- Number of Knives 14
- Angle Adjustment Top-link on 3-pt.
- Drive PTO to V-belt to gearbox/cutterbed
- Warranty One year limited warranty and three year limited cutterbar warranty
More about Vermeer disc mowers
New mowers ease decades-old 3-point hitch headaches
Mowing hay just got more convenient and efficient with the help of the new Vermeer 50-series 3-point disc mowers.Read more
The lowdown on mowing hay
When mowing forage for hay, numerous management decisions contribute to total yield, forage quality and stand longevity. This includes whether you’re harvesting grass hay or alfalfa hay, your preferred cutting height and when the first cutting takes place.Read more
Copyright © 2010 Vermeer Corporation. All Rights Reserved.