M6040 Disc Mower
The M6040 disc mower is loaded with features that help reduce maintenance and promote long life. It powers through every mowing job with its 7.8-ft (2-m) cutting width and exclusive bi-shaft design. Each disc has its own set of gears, bearings and lubricants. Extra-wide skid shoes eliminate pinch points to protect against rock damage and simplify blade replacement.
Designed to cut acre after acre with minimal maintenance.
Features & Benefits
Tapered, low-profile cutter bar
Outer bar support
Quick-Clip blade retention system
Dimensions and Weights - Approximate
- Transport Width 94 in 238.8 cm
- Transport Length 78 in 198.1 cm
- Hitch 3-pt., Category II
- Drive 540 rpm PTO
- Drawbar Horsepower 60 hp 44.7 kw
- Hydraulic requirements 1 single acting valve
- Flow Rate 6 gpm 22.7 L/min
- Hydraulic Pressure 1700 psi 117.2 bar
- Cutting Width 94 in 238.8 cm
- Number of Discs 6
- Disc Type Quick -Clip
- Number of Knives 12
- Angle Adjustment Top-link on 3-pt.
- Drive PTO to V-belt to gearbox/cutterbed
- Warranty One year limited warranty and three year limited cutterbar warranty
More about Vermeer disc mowers
New mowers ease decades-old 3-point hitch headaches
Mowing hay just got more convenient and efficient with the help of the new Vermeer 50-series 3-point disc mowers.Read more
The lowdown on mowing hay
When mowing forage for hay, numerous management decisions contribute to total yield, forage quality and stand longevity. This includes whether you’re harvesting grass hay or alfalfa hay, your preferred cutting height and when the first cutting takes place.Read more
Copyright © 2010 Vermeer Corporation. All Rights Reserved.