• Common controls across the RTX lineup (RTX450 through RTX1250) help operators
become more efficient and productive and help lessen training time.
• As the engine rpm drops under load, the horsepower increases from 120 hp (89 kW) to 127 hp (95 kW) to run at maximum horsepower in work mode — helping increase performance and productivity.
• On a normal working day, the machine can operate all day before it’s necessary to refuel the 42.6 gal (161.3 L) fuel tank — helping to increase jobsite productivity.
• Hydraulic and engine coolers are arranged in a single parallel layer providing access for service and routine maintenance — making coolers easier to inspect and keep clean, optimizing cooling performance.
• Four independent rubber tracks have several benefits over traditional rubber tires on many jobsites — including improved floatation, reduced surface damage, increased tractive effort and greater stability.
• Interchangeable axle hubs allow the RTX1250 to change from a track machine to a rubber
tire machine — giving contractors the flexibility to meet jobsite demands.
• Differential locks and planetary axles allow the operator to distribute torque equally to all wheels so turf damage, axle stress and tire wear are reduced.