•The WC2500XL has a compact design to aid in maneuvering in the woods, on tight jobsites
and down narrow roads, but packs 600 hp (448 kW) of power to meet your production demands.
• With SmartCrush technology that automatically increases down pressure when difficult
material enters the cutting drum, and variable-speed dual-infeed conveyor chains, operators
can concentrate on loading the machine — not pushing the material through.
• High-wear material flow areas of the machine — such as the drum, discharge chute, cutter
housing and infeed conveyor floor — are designed with replaceable bolt-in wear parts to
extend machine life.
• Microchip drum produces a variety of sizes between 1/8" (3 mm) to 5/8" (16 mm) chips.
• Knife setup is fast and easy. Knife position is set with two small bolts — no babbiting
needed. Bite size is adjustable in 1/8" (.3 cm) increments from 1/8" (3 mm) up to 5/8" (16 mm)
via shims. Makes knife change out on the jobsite easy and helps reduce cost of operation.
• Self-adjusting, push-button, hydraulic dry clutch provides consistent engagement — helping to
prolong clutch life, lower maintenance costs and reduce operator error.
• Vermeer remote control system, designed specifically for this machine, allows operators to engage/disengage clutch and control trip meter, EcoIdleTM engine control system and work lights from the remote.