- An open-top vise design allows for removing and adding tooling.
- The operator-controlled rod loader helps reduce the labor involved with manually loading and unloading drill rod which also assists in increasing overall drilling efficiency.
- The climate-controlled cab enhances operator comfort and provides protection from the weather, reducing operator fatigue.
- The three-speed gearbox helps improve overall drilling efficiency by allowing the operator to adjust the machine’s rotational torque to match different ground conditions.
- Choose the optional front-mounted stakedown system to help reduce the amount of time and materials needed to set up and secure the drill for enhanced jobsite efficiency.
- Choose the optional DCI® Aurora® panel for visibility to downhole drilling parameters. The interactive full-color touchscreen display delivers real-time, easy-to-view locator information, bore plans and more that can help increase productivity.
Vermeer Tianjin Manufacturing Co., Ltd. reserves the right to make changes in engineering, design and specifications; add improvements; or discontinue manufacturing at any time without notice or obligation. Equipment shown is for illustrative purposes only and may display optional or global-region specific features, accessories or components. Please contact your local Vermeer dealer for more information on machine specifications. Vermeer, the Vermeer logo, Equipped to Do More, Navigator and V-Rod are trademarks of Vermeer Manufacturing Company in the U.S. and/or other countries. DCI and Aurora are trademarks of Digital Control Incorporated. Dongfeng Cummins is a trademark of Cummins Engine Company, Inc. © 2018 Vermeer Tianjin Manufacturing Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Printed in the U.S.A. Please recycle.